BodyRoll - Lymphatic Drainage Massage
What is it?
Bodyroll machines combine the healing interaction of slimming and lymphatic massage to stimulate the lymphs. The specifically designed machines help remove toxins from the body, improves your metabolism and best of all (especially for us gals) helps reduce cellulite – hallelujah!
The innovative bodyrolling machines are equipped with infrared lights that help expand blood vessels and aid the removal of toxins from deep layers of the skin. The machines are set up to guide you through a special position sequence based on exercises that follow lymphatic massage principles, targeting different muscle groups for 1-4 minutes.
How does it work?
Be well hydrated before your session for best results ! During the 45 minutes massage it is recommended to drink plenty of water so your muscles can work as much as possible. You go through 15 different body parts, spending a few minutes on each and you will be guided by our therapist the first time ! It is a contactless – no touch lymphatic drainage massage to help you soothe and roll out all tight muscles. The rooms at AWS offer a relaxing environment where you can focus on your massage privately and control the level of intensity, whether you’re after a relaxing experience or more of a workout.
- Stimulating the Lymphatic System
- Tones skin & reduces Cellulite
- Breaks down fat cells
- Improves muscle performance
- Reduces pain
- Accelerates muscle recovery
- Soothing & relaxing
𝗪𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 .
𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝟒𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
We also offer Express 30 mins & Intense 60 mins treatments.
You can also book in Pod + Roll treatments to experience benefits from both complementary treatments.
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING TO BODYROLL
- You must wear socks, fitted tee & pants (activewear) for your session.
No zippers or jewelry.
For men we recommend long workout pants and T-shirt and for women long leggings and tight T-shirt
- We recommend that you consume enough water before and after your session, as Bodyroll immediately activates the lymphatic system in our body, water should also be consumed during the session.
- Bring bottle of water or water is available to purchase
ABOUT THE TREATMENT
Bodyroll Massage is several times stronger and more effective than regular lymph massage. You can use a roller massage machine in different positions to relax muscle tension and to help your body stimulate lymphatic function and expel toxins from the body.
Standard session is 45 minutes during which the machines are set up with 15 special 3 minute positions focusing on different areas and muscle groups according to the principles of lymphatic massage.
You must wear socks and long sporty clothes for massage.
Keeping your body hydrated before, during, and after class is key. Make sure that you arrive to each class with water or you can purchase one in our studio. Drinking throughout rolling will help your body to eliminate residues more easily, regulate body temperature and transport nutrients to give you energy so your body can perform at its highest level.
Contraindications to Bodyroll massage are:
- Acute inflammatory disease (flu, fever)
- Infectious disease (jaundice, tuberculosis, etc.)
- Skin and / or venereal disease
- Acute nerve damage (after trauma or surgery)
- Fresh wounds, recent bleeding, risk of bleeding
- Tumors / Suspected tumor
- Thyroid disease
- Affective mental states (anger, stress, neurosthenia)
- Acute trauma (fracture, concussion, rupture)
- Large birthmarks or bruises in the area to be massaged
- Acute heart failure (arrhythmia, infarction, valve failure, myocarditis)
- High, unstable blood pressure
- Varicose veins or varicose veins in the area to be massage